It's better than good, it's log...10/30 report
As always, many hours of fun were had yesterday. I could have started even earlier, but was tired/dazed from my Sunday overnight shift.
1. Acquire: Have played about 7 times in the past, but never with true true gamers (just one 'true' before). It was a VERY different game. I used a different strategy by accident, and inched my way to second place with Jon close in third. Michael, the master card counter/stock tracker, far ahead in first.
2. Scepter of Zavandor: MUCH more enjoyable on my second time around. Definitively on my wishlist. Good brain burner.
3. T+E: Always a hit in my book.
4. Vegas Showdown: Growing on me.
5. Betrayal at house on the hill: Surprisingly close game, with Michael the invisble 6 yr old traitor (SHOCKER), winning a last bloody battle with Al. This made me want to play Arkham.
6. Boomtown: Messy, but enjoyable.
There was also Football Taktik and Attika (Brian and Jon)...
Left wanting to play: Vinci, Arkham, East Front (next Monday, Ted), Hey That's my Fish, etc. So many games, so little time.