Sunday, October 22, 2006

Help a brother gamer

I just created a geeklist called "Do you feel lucky, punk?" about games that have an element of push-your-luck. Not "luck" but "push-your-luck."

My request is this: check out the list. If you like it, give it a thumbs-up. If you don't like it, no problem.

Geek lists are pretty competitive these days, and w/o a few thumbs-up this list will be lost in the dustbin. If the list truly sucks, then it belongs in the dustbin. I just hope it doesn't get there because no one reads it.

Oh, and I plan to bring Ra, Beowulf, and War of 1812 tomorrow, plus a few other games.

Assuming, of course, I don't get any last minute homework. Jobs are so... pesky.

Taking Brian's suggestion, here's the link to my first ever list.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

Make with the linky, do. Ah, nevermind. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17132

(It's so new, under your userid it said "Geeklists -- 0.")

 
At 10:50 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Ted, I did my part. Now don't stop here.... When are you getting your avatar?

 
At 8:55 AM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Jeff said...

Nice list, Ted.

As long as we're pimping Geeklists:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17075

 
At 10:40 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Carlos said...

Ted, I enjoyed your Geeklist and gave it a thumbs up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home