Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BattleLore 2.0

I don't go to BGG too much these days.  Sadly, middle age has taken a big toll on my game playing.  When I did go, however, I was greeted with this intriguing news: BattleLore 2.0 has been announced. 

I've been poking around the FFG web info about it, and so far I like what I've been seeing.  I'm a little sad to see the whimsical tone of BL1.0 gone, but it looks like a more "grown-up" game.  I'll be interested to learn how they are handling the lore system.  Eventually I concluded the lore council idea didn't really work.  I wanted to like it, but it was too much hassle and too little control. 

Given that I don't play games these days, it would be hard for me to justify sinking yet more cash, yet I find myself tempted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home