Sunday, December 13, 2009

Milk Carton Rules

Thanks to Chris for hosting. We played a lot of games. Some of them had rules we seemed to have forgotten.

  • After reading Alexfrog's strategy article, he claimed that you could use each production room twice/round in year 2 in dungeon lords.
  • In Agricola, the "Major or Minor Improvement" starts in Round 1, when playing the Farmers of the Moor expansion! I think we got the rest of the rules right, though.
  • In Loyang, I planted Leaks in the wrong type of soil. So my loss is marked with an asterisk. So sad...
Today we rest, recover and watch football. Tomorrow night, gaming! I'll be at Dragon's Lair at the early time of 5pm! Hopefully others will join me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, December 13, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Loyang interests me to try and I am up for more Dungeon before i fall to far behind the curve; but I probably can not make it until 5:45.

 
At 8:46 PM, December 13, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

there will be a good showing according to the meetup page.

I'm way behind on the Dungeon curve. Had a tutorial by Chris at BGG con. That's it.

 
At 12:09 PM, December 14, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I'll probably arrive closer to 6 as well. I've got Dungeon Lords, would love to try Loyang with correct rules, and am supremely jealous of those who got to play games on Saturday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home