Sunday, December 06, 2009

Najera 1367











Just a few pictures of the cast list for the big solo game I squeezed in when we got back from my parents' house after Thanksgiving. I meant to take pictures during the game, but got going and played it out without camera pauses. So, I just took some end-of-game group photos instead. The English won a good sluggo vs. the French-Castilian army, even killing King Henry of Trastamara in the bargain. The pictures show a cardinal urging on the near useless Castilian levies, the Spanish light horse, the mounted knights/men-at-arms, and finally the dismounted knights/men-at-arms.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, December 06, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Ye gods. Did I mention classes end Tuesday?

I have four bases of Polybian Romans left, then I'm going to start some Skaven for HOTT. More of which needs to be played.

 
At 6:00 AM, December 07, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Truly incredible pictures. I'm inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home