Monday, July 20, 2009

Hi folks

I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks now, and it looks like I'll finally be able to make a session at the Lair, so I'll introduce myself a little in advance. So hi, everyone!

I'm a transplant from the East Coast, originally from Rochester, NY. I got started with Magic in high school when it came out (still have a beat-up alpha lotus), then Settlers came out my freshman year of college and I got hooked. I played an awful lot of games (Britannia and Age of Renaissance were my favorites). After college I spent a fair amount of time playing with my friends on BrettSpielWelt, but I haven't been there in a while. A lot of my game time over the last few years has gone to hold'em poker, which is what I do for a living, so I haven't been playing other games as regularly, but I do have a copy of Agricola that has gotten a fair amount of use.

Looking forward to meeting people and trying some new games!

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Welcome! Yet another lurker now promoted.

You had me at Britannia. I'll pretend you didn't mention Agricola...

I hope to meet you across the tabletop sometime in the near future.

 
At 4:49 PM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

You had me at Agricola. I'll pretend you didn't men... wait, Britannia is cool too.

 
At 2:05 PM, July 21, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

Welcome, Fred!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home