Friday, July 17, 2009

Mega - Sleevage

I have located a wholesaler for low cost, but good quality (e.g., Ultra Pro) card sleeves with free shipping and no tax for orders of $150 or higher. The prices are pretty good... about $2/box cheaper than I can get at www.coolstuffinc.com, for instance. Anyone interested in collaborating on an order? Unfortunately, I'm not seeing Euro or mini sleeves here, but I may be just missing them. If anyone has a better wholesaler, just suggest it in the comments.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, July 18, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

http://tiny.cc/vBZjs

 
At 5:53 PM, July 18, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

nice..

Dude, how much are they? I'm feeling lazy, and don't want to look for them on the site.

 
At 6:06 PM, July 18, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

$24 for a box of six 100-sleeve packs.

 
At 6:32 PM, July 18, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

They sell case quantities of CCGs and CMGs as well, in case anyone would like to add such things to the order.

 
At 8:21 PM, July 18, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

That's pretty awesome. I would be interested in collaboration at a later date. (when I'm actually in San Antonio). But I'll probably not be buying anything in the near future that does not involve moving/home purchases. I have two more weeks in CA and I close on a house in SA on 8/4. Phew! Time flies!

 
At 2:01 PM, July 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-boyfriend collected baseball cards and had a hell of a time finding the proper protection for them. This was many years ago and I haven't been interested in anything of the sort 8in such a long time. I now work at a
drug rehab and haven't thought about in such a long time, this blog gave me a bit of a nostalgic feeling.

 
At 4:36 PM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

On that note...

http://tiny.cc/vBZjs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home