Thursday, July 16, 2009

Euros -- I want to play them

As we all know I like them. I also miss playing them, since for the most part I do not.

I would like to play Amyitis again. I would like to play Hermagor at all. It has been months since i played Agricola, and that is sadness. I would love to play a non SBW game of Tikal, though anyone who does want to do SBW let me know and I can start a game. Or Java. Or Puerto Rico.

Something that isn't BSG, or Talisman or Prophecy. I would like a change of pace from Dominion (at least until I get my hands on the expansion).

So - I am thinking, since I know I am not the only one who likes them, that unless they start making the table on Mondays, of hosting a maybe every other Friday night or maybe Saturday or Sunday I want to play Euros event. What do people think? Is there any interest?

6 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, July 16, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

Tiffany... Don't worry. I play all those euros and then some. So sign me up. Just so you know, I grow bored of playing the same thing over and over and over...

 
At 3:19 PM, July 16, 2009, Blogger pat said...

Did someone say agricola??

I would like to play eurogames, too. Friday nites are usually good for me & I can host at my house (in Helotes).

 
At 3:55 PM, July 16, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I love the Euros, but am pretty much stuck with only Monday evenings...

 
At 10:33 AM, July 17, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Rob: YAY! When can you start playing games? Hmm?

Pat: This has potential. We shall have to see what we can do.

Sean: I know, I know. But you have to be at a Monday that I am at.

 
At 6:42 PM, July 17, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Agricola is not one of my favs but I will play it and I would be happy to play any of the other Euros mentioned along with a number of other euros. (Yes I know i also play BSG and a number of the other games you don't like; insert swings both ways joke here.) I can probably do one weekday night a week. Helotes might work for me on a weekend but during the week I don't think it would work for me.

 
At 1:53 AM, July 21, 2009, Blogger Fred said...

Nice meeting you, Tiffany. I like the Euro games as well.

I don't drive, which complicates things, but my wife might be interested in playing as well, in which case happy fun game yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home