Thursday, July 16, 2009

At Long Last


I started this project years ago. Started and stopped several times. I thought I'd never finish. But the freedom of tenure inspired me, and beginning last March, I plowed through uninterrupted to the end. And now I finally have it: my first DBA matched pair, Later Crusaders vs. Ayyubid Egyptians. In other words, the Third Crusade, Richard the Lionheart vs. Saladin. That's a lot of horses!

But hey, I'm done! Except now I need to make a camp...for each side...and desert terrain...and I bought three more armies in London...sigh.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, July 16, 2009, Blogger Schifani said...

Great work, Dennis, they look super nice; I look forward to trying them out.

However, anyone who says kudos will be attacked with extreme prejudice in the next game of epic duels.

 
At 12:37 AM, July 17, 2009, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

One Word:

Kudos!

Second best idea that I have ever had!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home