Saturday, March 14, 2009

What Fresh Hell is this?

...to go a week without games? I get back into town and not one word about Saturday gaming? For shame, SABG. For shame.

So I'll certainly be at the Lair on Monday, anxiously ready to end my (at that point) two week drought.

Actually, the big game of the week was Toy Story's Midway Madness, which is an impressively done kid-friendly target shooting game with 3D glasses. And a 60 minute wait for 3-4 minutes of game. [Insert shot of Twilight Imperium 3 Here]. Other than that and a few new rides (and a few missing old rides) DisneyWorld is pretty much as I remember it. Random thoughts and comments about all things mousical are at my blog.

Anyway, whose up for Gaming on Monday (or more Disney thoughts?)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I am up for Monday; my usual 5:15/45-8:30.

 
At 4:29 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I should be in for Monday.

 
At 7:16 AM, March 15, 2009, Blogger Andrew Culture said...

Wow, I never thought I'd see the word 'kids' and 'friendly shoot em up' in the same sentance and have it make sense!
Andrew Culture

(my siggy)
Custom Band Merch...

 
At 3:22 PM, March 15, 2009, Blogger scott said...

My wife is ill so I am down to a maybe for Monday.

 
At 6:46 PM, March 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I unfortunately can't make it.

 
At 9:31 PM, March 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:48 PM, March 15, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I should be there, 90% chance, probably closer to 6pm.

 
At 6:59 AM, March 16, 2009, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

I have family coming in so I probably am out.

 
At 3:21 PM, March 16, 2009, Blogger Jeff said...

I'm planning on making my fourth(!) consecutive appearance, but like the previous three, it'll be 7ish before I'm there.

 
At 4:09 PM, March 16, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I am out for the evening, actually.

 
At 7:34 AM, March 17, 2009, Blogger Jeff said...

By the way, Brian was completely right about the number of times one goes throught he Bohnanza deck. My apologies. I don't think anyone would have caught Chris in the ultra-short third time through the deck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home