Friday, March 13, 2009

We Are Not Alone

There's a fellow named Roy Frye (fryere on BGG) who has been corresponding with me about San Antonio, and who plans to move here in the next year or so. It looks like he'll be visiting the week of March 23rd, so we should try extra-special-hard to meet that week. I'll be back from California by then and can make any night but Tuesday.

But most importantly, if whoever moderates this blog nowadays could get him hooked up with posting privileges, that would be great.

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I am on vacation that week but am for the most part staycationing so probably a 60% chance I can make it whenever/wherever is decided.

 
At 4:21 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

Dennis, just send me his email and I can add him as an author to the blog.

 
At 5:31 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Yes, the other moderator is being quite lazy these days.

 
At 6:30 PM, March 14, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Jon, I don't have his email address, I've been communicating with him via Geekmail. But I told him to geekmail his real address to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home