Monday with teh awesome
Let's see ... at various points we had Me, Chris, Sean, Scott, Tiffany, Jeff and Roy. Dennis was at his "I could totally blow this off and you couldn't do jack about it" dinner, which was probably for the best. No doubt the discovery of Jon will make gruesome national news eventually. But seven was a good turnout. Make do with what you've got.
At one point, we had six people, but I'll just leave that hanging in the air, so as not to annoy.
Among the other games played:
- Air Baron -- I like this, but having London (worth $40) drawn 4 times helps. I don't think I'd suggest this with less than four, though.
- Agricola -- Sean and Tiffany, with some help from the Greys.
- Masquerade -- Much better with 4 than 3. Hoping to play again, still.
- Pandemic -- I'm not sure who won, but I don't think humanity did.
- Race for the Galaxy -- I got a pimped out mining league, with racing stripes, which let me pull away from the Alien Tech Institute's lowrider.
- Ticket to Ride 1910 -- Sean and I used the 2nd tiebreak. (Did you know TTR has multiple tiebreakers?) Four players instantly started in the mid-atlantic/new england/canada corridor. Much cursing.
There's loose talk of super-secret bonus gaming Weds night at the Drury Hotel (near the airport) where Roy is staying. But it's super-secret.
Labels: session report