Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday report



Scott, Chris and I opened with Neuroshima hex. Scott took the middle of the board, with Cowardly Chris and Cowardly I huddled in corners. Surprisingly, this didn't hurt Scott at all. He won. By that point we had added Mr. Hog-abuser and Sean, so played Bohnanza and Pizarro. After that we lost Scott and Chris, and played Pandemic. We were doing really well when humanity died out. Then people wandered off, leaving me to contemplate an evening where my best finish was a clear "not last" iin a single game. Not a victory in sight. So Sean and I talked about all things Disney.

The discount table is at 75%, so people got some things. I picked up Masquerade, which I'm ready to play. It's not complicated, but it's not simple. I've got a summary on my page, to ease the pain. I also got La Citta, mainly to trade or dump on the prize table. I think our group also picked up Manhattan, Manilla, The Primordial Soup expansion and a few others. Still a few minor gems left.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, March 18, 2009, Blogger Jeff said...

By the way, Brian was completely right about the number of times one goes through the Bohnanza deck. You only go through twice with less than four players. My apologies. I don't think anyone would have caught Chris in the ultra-short third time through the deck.

 
At 9:25 PM, March 18, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Updated official BSG FAQ is up at FFG's website.

May be old news, but now Cylons get a slight buff with super crisis cards officially immune to all character abilities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home