Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just STOP already...

So I've been trying to pare down my collection and send a few games on their way to better homes. Already making room for this:

(I see that CB-1 in the lower right hand corner, DOW. I see what you're doing. And I'm still being sucked in anyway...)

But then today I stumble across this...



(I didn't even deshrink the last Arkham expansion. And I don't think I've ever played a game with the full rules from the last big box expansion. But clearly what this game needed was another board.)

Oh, and this...

(No I don't own Talisman 4th ed, but I was thinking about it. Looks like I'd better be willing to jump in with both feet or not jump in at all.)

Where am I going to store these games? And what else am I going to have to get rid of? At least I didn't buy BSG so I don't have to worry about that expansion when it comes out (and you know it will).

7 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I was excited to have picked up 6 new games (7 is you count the hive christmas card that I got) over the course of the holiday season plus that one before christmas. So i have 7 new games to play. :)

Eventually, when I return to gaming, and have read the rules/can teach the games, there will be attendance at gaming with the games.

 
At 9:20 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Oh no! I want all three!

I'm about to dump a lot more games I'll never play again.... its time for the culling.

 
At 9:46 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Schifani said...

Don't ask why, just buy.

What you really need is a creampuff army for my Jabba crime syndicate to muscle around. I'm thinking a Naboo/Gungan alliance or Ewoks. If Ewoks, then only if they have the original song from the ending of Return of the Jedi.

 
At 9:51 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

You mean Ewoks come without the song? O_o. I am baffled.

 
At 9:52 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Perhaps Jawas? They at least have cool tanks.

 
At 10:23 PM, February 17, 2009, Blogger Ted said...

The concept of a campaign book is very appealing, although it sort of undermines the whole "achieve balance via switching sides" thing.

Presumably they will have addressed the balance situation better.

 
At 9:38 AM, February 18, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

Nub-nub!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home