Saturday, February 07, 2009

Leftover Gaming

If some is good, more is always better, right? Well, along those lines, Michael is still reveling in his newfound freedom and is up for some gaming and Rock Band. Jon didn't get to join us at Brian's house and reportedly wants to make up for it on Sunday as well. Steve and I want to watch the Spurs battle the Celtics at noon, and I'm always a sucker for a little more gaming. Plus I know some of the regulars couldn't make it Saturday--might Sunday be better?

The Spurs game is at noon, so I'll open up about 11:30 for a bit of pregame musical warmups (aka the ubiquitous Rock Band). I'm sure we'll play a game of BSG somewhere along the way (interesting for some, might scare off others, but there it is) as well as something else to wind down the afternoon. So come on over if you have any more of that gaming itch you need to scratch. That's what friends are for.

That, and brigging each other.

P.S. Michael is not always the Cylon.

5 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, February 07, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Given that I am making slightly more progress than I thought I would I *might* be up for gaming. We shall see how tomorrow looks. And how long I am at work.

 
At 12:27 AM, February 08, 2009, Blogger Schifani said...

MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD

To all crewmembers of the Galactica: An overly dramatic, hysterical and/or impassioned defense of one's actions will result in incarceration.

//Signed//
KARL C. AGATHON
Interim Admiral

 
At 9:36 AM, February 08, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

So i am guessing I will be done with work and have a small amount of free time in the 2-3pm area of time. I will call or something just to make certain there is still stuff going on.

Mk back to work now.

 
At 11:37 AM, February 08, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Very unlikely I am afraid although very interested.

 
At 6:21 PM, February 08, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

P.S. Michael is the cylon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home