Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunday Wargaming

A little late, but I had to be sure there were no imperial entanglements.

Sunday around 1 PM we hope to play a few lowbrow multiplayer wargames at my place. Jon and Chris felt like things looked good for them, and anyone else is welcome, just e-mail me at Schifani (at) msn.com if you need directions.

We do have a dog and a cat. They aren't especially bright, just in case you are allergic or are bothered by animals with lower than normal brain sizes.

8 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, January 24, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I am doubtful but I may email for directions since if I can come it will probably be last minute.

 
At 9:33 PM, January 24, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

ARgh!

Next weekend....

 
At 10:14 PM, January 24, 2009, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

Will be there

 
At 8:49 AM, January 25, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Just to RSVP there will be no Tiffany as low brow Sunday wargaming. After the week that I had, I am not feeling that adventurous. What does lowbrow wargaming entail? You have me curious.

 
At 10:56 AM, January 25, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Perhaps it is similar to Lowenbrau wargaming; beer wars???

 
At 12:14 PM, January 25, 2009, Blogger scott said...

It looks like I will be there after all. Perhaps 1 perhaps a bit after.

 
At 3:20 PM, January 25, 2009, Blogger Ted said...

Would have liked to attend, but crazy deadlines at work are keeping me busy.

Would be interested for future games.

 
At 5:58 PM, January 25, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Low brow multiplayer wargames....

I can't wait to read the session report.

Nexus Ops, perhaps? Maybe Overlord Memoir '44. I'm wondering what else hit the table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home