Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spielbox

So I will be placing a speilbox order in Mid October. After the release of the

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2670584#2670584

It seems to be an interesting addition to the game, more broken that the Z-deck. Since I know there are several other fun Spielbox things, like Agricola stickers, and the Mr Jack expansion, I thought I would see if anyone else wanted anything. Saving on shipping is a good thing, you know.

So you have about 3 weeks. I will email Barbara (the speilbox lady) with the order before the release of the X-deck, since it seems that it might be popular. Just a heads up.

Edit. It is not a good day. Link is now correct.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, September 25, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

The X Deck...wtf? Where can I read more about it?

 
At 1:58 PM, September 25, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Rob. See the link. My html skills are broken. But the address is not in the post. I cannot find the link on the Agricola: General forums like it says. You will have to ask jeff how he found out about it. Since he told me.

 
At 3:47 PM, September 25, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

Tiffany - the link provided is going to a print-and-play "four seasons" thing - is that what you are talking about?

 
At 5:52 PM, September 25, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

no
i hate the computer.

hold on . i will fix it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home