Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monday Review



Let's see...

Sean, Raab and I played Thurm und Taxis. I delivered the mail real well.

Then we played the (obscure) Dry Gulch. Since Al showed up we each shortened the game by a few turns (by giving us each a few VPs). Rob managed to build a sheriff and post office and got a win a few turns before I was ready. If I had known that was coming I may have vandalized his buildings ... Dry Gulch isn't nearly as good as the idea of Dry Gulch, but it's not bad. I have hopes for the new "Dry Gulch Junction" coming out soon.

Next we tried Lost Valley again.I liked it more than the first time we played, as the game had a bit more of the items, and exploration. It's OK.

After that we returned to the classics. Glory to Rome and Race. Then everyone else turned into a pumpkin, so I left, too.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, March 25, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

I've had Lost Valley on my "play before you buy" list for a looooooong time. Would like to try some day.

Speaking of, I will be able to make it to Sat gaming this weekend....wherever it is.... if it is at all.

just sayin'

 
At 4:04 AM, March 26, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Rob wouldn't you rather wait until I get back?

 
At 11:33 AM, March 26, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

I'll bring Lost Valley Saturday wherever that may be...

 
At 2:16 PM, March 26, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

Thanks Sean.

BTW Michael, the Boston songs are pretty sweet (Rock Band).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home