Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not too early, right?

> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:56:04 -0500
> To: Robert Ramirez
> Subject: BGG.CON 2008 Registration Confirmation
> From: bggcon@boardgamegeek.com
>
> Congratulations! We have received your registration for BoardGameGeek.CON
> Your Registration # is: 1135
> Registration Password:
>
> Check your registration details here:
> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/bggcon.php?action=reginfo&regid=1135>
> You can edit your badges here:
> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/bggconbadge/list/
>
> We look forward to seeing you in November!
> --
> Aldie & Derk

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, March 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been waiting for this. I know I'm going. I might as well sign up already. Probably after tax day.

I am ready for this again. But it's still 8 months away! How can it be so far away?

 
At 10:41 PM, March 23, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

If I can possibly make it, I will be there!

Now.... who is going to Essen? I can do so, but its sort of lame going without any pals... so, I'm on the fence on that on.

 
At 10:41 PM, March 23, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

one, rather.

 
At 1:21 AM, March 24, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like it will be a lot of fun. It would be nice if it were possible to go. ::ponders::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home