Saturday, December 08, 2007

Night of the Ravenous Trickster


BGG user davek was in town on business this week. We did our best to show him some San Antonio hospitality and had him over for game night. Michael and Tiffany joined us for a great evening of chatting about games, game designers, books, online game stores, brick-and-mortar game stores, and game groups. Oh, and we played some games, too: 6 Nimmt! Medici and Medina.

Dave is a super guy; I wish more of the SABGers had had a chance to meet him.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Thank you for the nice report and for showing a BGG friend SABG hospitality!

 
At 9:00 AM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Oh ...


Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel
I made you out of clay
and when it's dry and ready
with Dreidel I shall play


Speaking professionally, Dreidel sucks. The 'watching kids open presents' game is pretty good, though.

 
At 10:30 AM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

It was great having Dave over. It was good to meet a fellow Eurogamer who was well versed in so many games! Like Jeff, I wish more of you could have had a chance to meet him and play some games.

Oh, and Brian -- thanks. Now I'll be singing that for the rest of the weekend.

 
At 1:58 PM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

2nd Verse, same as the first!

There is something intrinsically wrong about Jewish Music, with the possible exception of Klezmer, which worked hard to become wrong.

 
At 6:22 PM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Ted said...

I would have liked to get together for games Fri night, but I flew back from a week in Europe. I was in Europe long enough for my body clock to get really confused, and then there was the joy of weather delays and connecting flights...

Anyway, glad you guys kept the lights on.

 
At 11:43 AM, December 10, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Friday night was a lot of fun. I just wish I had been there on time to play from the beginning of the games. Silly work. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home