RobCon '07 (ver 1.11)
(Latest Update in Blue)
Well you all got a preview in a previous post. My wife will be out of town, so I decided that since it is going to be one of my last weekends in SA, that I was going to play games as much as possible. I need a break from all the hassles of moving.
So my house is basically open for gaming pretty much from Sat morning until Monday evening. With prior notice, swing by with some games, and we'll play. I have a large table that can sit 8, and a smaller 'coffee table where ~4 could play sitting on the couches. I also have an old XBOX with 3 games (pathetic I know, but I'm more of a PC gamer), one of which is a great multiplayer 'mini games' game. I do have 4 controllers. I may feel compelled to get the XBOX 360, plus a few guitars for Guitar Hero 2, plus a few mats for DDR.... (I kid). Cool option for any possible 'down time'.
- Brian Not Hosting
- 8am until? Jeff and Amy hosting: Die Macher: Jeff, Amy, Ben, and your struly.... Post Die Macher, we'll do Arkham, Shogun, Descent, TI3.... anything.
- Ted and Mark playing probably a blockgame from 8-11:30'ish.
- Brian showing up at 8am. Chris showing up at ?. Brian may have to persuade Ted and Mark to play something else..... unless Brian is player 5 in Die Macher, or Chris shows up at 8am. Anything can happen.
- 7pm At my place: EastFront2. Mark and I. The rest of the day will go to moving stuff out of my house.
- In case anyone reads this, we are still at my place (as of 1700). We may be going to DL afterwards....