Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Boulder Games

I recently received an email from Boulder Games, in Georgia. It said:

"Someone recently pointed out that your gaming group's site links to 3 of our competitors but not boulder games. We'd like to change that."

All members listed on our web page will get a 5% "kickback coupon" of the total.

Pretty dang cool, IMHO!

I'm not web-savvy enough to know how to add them to our web page, but I hope another kind soul will do so.

There's another offer, too. Drop me an email, and I'll give the details.

I'd say Boulder Games is off to a good start w/ SABG. Here's to many fine games between friends!

9 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

These guys rock! I order from them frequently, and I've been nothing but highly impressed with their selection and service.

In particular, they seem to get all the GMT and MMP products in well before anyone else, and their prices beat even P500 discounting.

Also, for some reason the travel time of their shipping only takes about a day longer than Thought Hammer, without the sales tax...

I'll add the link.

 
At 10:48 AM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

This is great, I was just talking with Rob yesterday about placing an order with them really soon, this is sweet.

 
At 10:49 AM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Done!

 
At 11:11 AM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Yeah, Jon, I was going to say that.... must resist pulling out my CC....

 
At 12:53 PM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

I have a birthday in October...

Games I'm looking at in the near term:

Mission Red Planet (Citadels in space?)
Runebound Summer Expansions
Ave Caesar
Ticket to Ride 1910
Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror
Descent: Well of Darkness
World of Warcraft: Shadow of War

All of these are reportedly early/mid Oct releases, but I'm not holding my breath...

Rob: Resistance is futile!

 
At 8:19 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

http://spieldeal.blogspot.com/

Another deal from Boulder Games....

 
At 9:12 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

I just sent Spieldeal a deal they didn't have:

http://www.l2designgroup.com/fall2006promo.html

A good deal on Bitter Woods. Its a game or two too far for me though...

 
At 10:48 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Hey, cool. I'm now listed on Spiel Deal! :)

 
At 12:21 AM, September 23, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Kendahl, you mean Boulder Games? That's right! Georgia! Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home