Friday, December 02, 2005

December 7th and Beyond



For Weds the 7th, Jacqui and I offer up our house in a dastardly bid to avoid driving. The bonus is that you get access to The Closet. The closet has seen better days (like, right before my move), but it's currently making great leaps of acquisition. [Antike should be in the closet by then].

Incidentally, as we gain people, we can support more gaming! (Always nice). Personally, I'll have quite a bit of time in December (no business trips, several holidays), so open those holiday calendars! If there is interest, J & I could host on Monday the 26th or Tuesday the 27th for an all day game-a-thon. [I think].

6 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I'll be missing all three of those sessions. I'm out of town this week; have commitments on the 26th; and am working on the 27th.

 
At 11:00 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

Me? It looks horrible for me this December.

1. vacation from 15-26th (after which, again, my brother will be around....can you say Werewolf?)

2. next Wed will be hard for me. I'll be in San Diego from Monday to Wed, and my wife probably won't be happy if I went out that night to BG night.

 
At 4:20 PM, December 03, 2005, Blogger Ted said...

I think I should be able to make this Wed, Dec 7.

Right around Xmas I will most likely be out of town, but around New Years we'll be here.

 
At 9:11 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

I can't. I've got to watch the baby.

 
At 12:00 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Simon said...

What time are we talking here? I've got another final from about 8pm on...

stupid 'high school, part II'...

 
At 3:03 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I am fairly sure that I will be open for gaming that night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home