Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hammer Time!

Ach, Laddy! I be needin’ a hot pot of your best haggis and a bottle of your oldest single malt scotch! That scoundrel Lord Ted of the Highland Clans just ran bonny King Edward the brave and his noble knights from their rightful Scottish lands.

Although he had but a wee army of lassies from the northern clans, his trickery somehow outsmarted me, Lord Ben the Bold, the King’s trusted advisor. Shamefully, many of those northern dogs even lifted their kilts at us as we kept rolling fives and sixes with elite knights, nobles, and longbowmen. The horror… the horror…. Bring me that scotch, lad!!

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I have been interested in playing this game for some time now. So, if anyone is looking for someone to play with I would be willing to play.

 
At 10:10 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I know Ted and Robert both have it. I'm definitely ready for more after playing it one time.

 
At 1:59 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Ted said...

Shoot me an email. I have several games from Columbia, and I don't get nearly enough play time on any of them.

 
At 11:07 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

I have the game...it's collecting dust in my closet. Ted made me a Columbia game Junkie and I haven't had my FIX in a looooong time. Shoot me an email too if you want....but again, things look better for me after 12/26. Maybe late next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home