Sunday, July 04, 2010

Wargame Dilema





After spending some time debating between two player war games, I have realized that if I spend the money on a heavier, more time-intensive game, it will only collect dust in the closet. I narrowed it down between Conflict of Heroes and Memoir 44. Then, Battle of Westernos came along. I am going to go with this one because I feel I could get it to the table more often with family and there is always a copy of Memoir nearby. I would love to hear from anyone who has played Conflict of Heroes --especially the eastern campaign, I may be looking at it again for my next order.


I am going to place an order this week with Coolstuffinc.com and would love to have a few piggy-backers to ensure free shipping. We can make arrangements to meet up when they come in.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, July 04, 2010, Blogger Brian said...

I'll probably piggy back ... a few expansions that are difficult/expensive to get locally.

 
At 5:31 PM, July 04, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

I have both Conflict of Heroes games. My advice is to get Combat Commander.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home