Monday, September 29, 2008

Kendahl's Return to the Nest



For some reason this old Kenny Rogers clip made me think of my Rock Band 2 pals I haven't seen in a few weeks. I hope you are well. Harmonix needs to release a version that lets you play as a swaying hippie chic, such as seen in the video. I think I just might have that part covered.

Oh... sorry...on to the news! SABG Hall of Famer, Kendahl Johnson will be making another brief return visit to SA during the week of October 5th. I suggested he shoot for attending DL on the evening of Monday, October 6th at least for starters. For those of you who never had the opportunity to meet Kendahl, he was one of the founding fathers of this fair group, and, in fact responsible for recruiting yours truly.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, September 30, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I can make it.

 
At 3:55 PM, September 30, 2008, Blogger Kendahl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:05 PM, September 30, 2008, Blogger Kendahl said...

As a "founding father", I am looking forward to reuniting with my children and meeting some of my grandchildren!

 
At 9:56 PM, September 30, 2008, Blogger Carlos said...

Hi Kendahl, Ben brought me into the group about 2 years ago. I have been absent as of late mostly due to family stuff and I will be out of town this weekend, but I hope to get back into gaming with the group.

 
At 10:13 PM, September 30, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Kendahl: Any favorites you want to play?

I noticed today one of my new co-workers has about 50 painted BattleTech miniatures arranged throughout his cubicle. I sense the Force is strong in this one...

 
At 11:07 PM, October 01, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Nice:

http://tinyurl.com/45wqk2

 
At 6:57 AM, October 03, 2008, Blogger Kendahl said...

Anything would be fine... Maybe Colossal Arena just for old time's sake.

 
At 10:18 AM, October 03, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Manipulate the Data?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home