Saturday, August 09, 2008

Stir Crazy, part the third


Emergency gaming post!
Ok, so Saturday didn't work out for me and crumbled apart for some others. Basically, I had planned to play Here I Stand with Ben on Sunday. And with work being so busy recently, and Saturday night occupied, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed and needed a day to deal with real life responsibilities. So I apologize for planning and then backing out.
But Ben and I are not quite ready to get HIS to the table. So Sunday has expanded from a "Well, what do you want to play?" to an open gaming day. Steve mentioned he could play after car shopping today (I'm not sure how that turned out yet) and Jon is a hopeful as well.
Sooooo....we've got an open gaming session at my place...on Sunday.
I know Sunday is family day and worship day for many people.
And I know Sunday is a few hours away (at the time of this post).
But people are welcome to show up for a few hours. We're starting at about noon (so people can sleep in, go to church, spend time with family, etc.) and will go until whenever (6-7pm ish I'm guessing). No idea what we may play. Rock Band, Agricola, who knows.

5 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, August 09, 2008, Blogger scott said...

there was a time in the not too distant past when I would have loved a shot at some sunday gaming; especially if saturday gaming was evening or none existent

unfortunately, things have changed and at this point sunday is 95% likely a no for me; but I still look forward to something Monday

 
At 10:05 PM, August 09, 2008, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I will be there.

 
At 10:32 PM, August 09, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in.

 
At 10:47 PM, August 09, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I will be there.

 
At 9:54 PM, August 10, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for hosting, Mr. Chris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home