Saturday, August 16, 2008

He resolved to go alone to Mordor...


Okay, I've been staring at the pretty pieces for a few days now and would love to put them in motion. If anyone has a few hours to kill on Sunday and wouldn't mind teaching War of the Ring, I would love to have you over. I only have the base game so if you want to bring the expansion that would be fine too. Of course, if there is anyone else who wants to learn then come over --although I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in the wide world of gaming who hasn't played.


I am pretty much open tomorrow until the evening so anytime between noon and 6:00 will work for me. If anyone is interested just post and we can make arrangements from there.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, August 16, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

You are not the last person to have not played. I am fairly certain that honor will go to me. but i hope you manage to get it to the table.

 
At 11:25 AM, August 17, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Travis,

I'll definitely play whenever I'm able. Steve, Jon, Brian, Rob Classic also are skilled in the game, and Chris just picked up a copy.

Steve and I played Friday, and it was so ugly for my Free People that I can't go any further to describe the session. My three Ent cards were a brief bright spot, but barbecued hobbit was the featured item at the Minas Morgul dining hall that night.

 
At 12:00 PM, August 17, 2008, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

If anyone wants to get a game in today I live near Alamo Heights or I can travel. I just wanted to play something before school starts back tomorrow!

If interested send me an email at Mwhite16@satx.rr.com

 
At 3:23 PM, August 17, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

Thanks ben for including me in the "skilled" group. I don't know if I deserve it though; I need to play more of it. So much Agricola, so little time.

 
At 7:24 PM, August 17, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

I have yet to play it as well - it's not one that shows up on Mondays, and I'm sparse on the weekend gaming.

 
At 9:55 PM, August 17, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Jeff and Amy have the game as well.

Buy the expansion if you haven't already... it makes for an even better game.

 
At 2:45 PM, August 18, 2008, Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, we own it, but I do not qualify as skilled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home