Thursday, August 23, 2007

Saturday Gaming



Who wants to come over and play games on Saturday? Jeff and I can host starting at 9 am.

Some talk has indicated that the following games are of interest this weekend:

WotR
Perikles
Descent
Marvel Heroscape
Struggle of Empires
Jambo w/ Expansion
The latest pile of Battle Lore expansions...

Also, I'd like to try a multi-player game of Maharaja: Palace Building in India. Jeff says, "Hansa, Powergrid, Notre Dame, Amun Re, Goa." I guess that means he'd like to play them.

Please RSVP in the comments.

8 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Michael said...

I guess that answers my question. I'm in I'm pretty sure.

 
At 6:33 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

I can't get enough of Powergrid, and for some reason I feel compelled to like Notre Dame.

 
At 6:34 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

The 0900 start time that seems to be becoming the norm is much appreciated, by the way!

 
At 8:06 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I'm out, have to help someone move. Next Saturday for sure, though.

 
At 11:24 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I could manage to come. I just dont know when I will have to leave for work.

 
At 11:38 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger scott said...

I am a maybe and if it turns to yes it will probably only be for some of the time. Could I get directions? sashacter@yahoo.com

 
At 12:41 PM, August 24, 2007, Blogger scott said...

I just got upgraded to a probable.

 
At 12:23 PM, August 25, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

Hansa, Powergrid, Notre Dame, Amun Re, Goa...

I'd love to try Hansa, AMun Re, and replay Goa (only played once a loooong time ago). Maharaja was probably one of the first games that I put in my BGG wishlist, but I dropped it because newer games too precedence. Need to try it some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home