Friday, August 17, 2007

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

As some of you know, I'll be going to SA again next weekend. I should be in town by 5pm (maybe even 4pm) on Friday. From my preliminary emailing, it seemed like Friday (8/24) afternoon/evening may be a good option for gaming. I don't usually play Friday evenings, but I'll be spouse-less (yeah!..... *cough*....I mean, sniff sniff), so it would work perfectly. I would recommend/prefer Dragon's Lair.

I'm working on Saturday, and Saturday evening and Sunday morning are probably not good for me.

Anyone? Anyone?

Thank you Simone....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, August 18, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Barring Hurricane, I'll be in Dallas.

 
At 12:01 PM, August 18, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

Rob! I will not be able to, but hope your time here will be fun and profitable. BTW, I have been experimenting with Vassal. It rocks!

 
At 4:55 PM, August 18, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

Carlos: Get Skype so I can see when you are online!

Hmmm... Dean... we'll see how that changes things.

 
At 10:13 PM, August 20, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

No one is posting here, but Chris, Steve, Ben and Jon have confirmed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home