Thursday, August 23, 2007

Twilight Imperium 3 Update

Greetings, Earthlings. We're still gearing up for a Labor Day game of Twilight Imperium 3 (fully loaded with expansion options). So far, it looks like the following people will be playing... I mean leading their people in an epic struggle for galactic domination:

Ben
Chris
Jon
Michael (99%)
Steve (probably)
Chad?

This is a last call for additional players. We'll conduct random race draws on Saturday (two per person, pick one). Comment in the post if you want to join in on the fun.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Here's a new session report on BGG with the ISC2 card I'm proposing using:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/141298

 
At 8:15 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Whoops... actually its an old one that somehow has popped up on the hot list.

 
At 9:05 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Chad said...

I had to find out if I was off work that day. Found out today that I am. I'm up for TI3.

 
At 10:26 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Michael said...

This begs the question: Where are we gaming on Saturday?

Also Chad is running away with it.

 
At 11:23 AM, August 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:02 AM, August 25, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

I'll pay someone to play for me. Any takers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home