Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Manifest Destiny Next Monday?

Dragon's Lair is having the Spring Clearance sale. Alas, nothing much on the table. Al noticed a copy of Manifest Destiny. It so happens that I recently picked this up in a math trade. Jon also indicated he'd like to try. I can bring it next week. Manifest Destiny is a modified version of Age of Renaissance.

It's a long game. If we start at 5:30 and cover the rules in half an hour, we'll probably finish by 11pm. (I figure the 2nd game would shave an hour off that ... first games are always slower). It can play 3-5, so we'd have room for two more (I know at least one other person expressed interest). Oh, and the rules are online.

Update -- FYI No gaming at my place this Friday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Sorry, I'll have to leave DL by roughly 4 PM. Rob and I are already discussing daytime gaming at the Lair though if anyone is interested.

 
At 9:34 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Al said...

I'll be there at around 5:30

 

Post a Comment

<< Home