Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yet Another Game Night

Jacqui and I are hosting again, Friday at 7pm. Drop a line.

Does someone have a copy of Fury of Dracula they can bring? I do want to try that. Other than that I think the closet can meet all requests.

One thing I've been thinking about after monday. We should create flyers (or business cards) and post them on that board at the back of Dragon's Lair. Just something like "We play games most mondays at Dragon's Lair, check out our weblog for exact details!" Or the business card idea is good. If someone wants to order those, we could just leave them around, pass them out at conventions, etc.

6 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

I think the business card idea is an excellent one! I have plenty of blank inkjet business cards we could use (don't go through that many working for the government...).

If anyone is interested in designing, that would be great. Otherwise, I can just put something black and white on the card.

 
At 9:30 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

You mean like throw a "liger" on there or something? I think nunchucks totally kick ass...

*silence*

Oh, and I'm coming on Friday.

 
At 10:04 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

a liger....sweet.

How about SABG t-shirts? coffee mugs? koozies?

 
At 10:04 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

BTW, I do think it is a great idea. the more the merrier. Maybe someday we'll take over DL.

 
At 1:06 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I'll be there Friday.

I call dibs on the first koozie!

 
At 11:28 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Jeff said...

Amy and/or I should be there Friday.

SABG keychains? fridge magnets? ink pens?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home