Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Saturday gaming


Ahh, the halcyon days of gaming. When men were men, women were women, and games were Battlestar Galactica. Well, those days are here again.

With apologies to the Sunday crowd--I wish we could get everyone together on the same day, and this doesn't preclude additional Sunday gaming if someone else wants to host--I'm having people over at 9am on Saturday. This may be the only October gaming at my place, so let's do it up right. If people bring money for pizza and someone brings Beatles Rock Band (unless the SABG house band has already beaten it to death), we'll swing the rest. We'll try to flip back and forth between the UT-Colorado game and the LSU-Florida game in the evening and just keep going until we get tired or people's kitchen passes run out. RSVP if you can make it.

7 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, October 08, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Saturday I can do. Assuming I ever get not sick. I have been out all this week with the sick. I should have skipped Monday gaming. But it was so close to CVS. And I have been paying for it all week.

But all that is to say I plan to be there. And I would like Beatles Rock band. Or something non BSG. (You do not know how happy that picture made me, even if it does accuse me of being a cylon)

 
At 12:03 PM, October 08, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I'm there, but have to leave ~4pm for live MMA (WEC 43). I'll bring the usual:

Crokinole
Warhammer: Invasion
Chaos in the Old World

And I haven't Beatled yet.

 
At 9:04 PM, October 08, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Saturday I can probably do. I am probably in for anything mentioned so far other then Rock band. I will probably be able to bring some sort of snack to share.

 
At 7:11 AM, October 09, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

Hah! I read the post on my crappy old Treo last night, and couldn't read the conversation on the pic. So I was now going to post something along the lines of "BSG? check. Rock Band? check. Football? check. It doesn't sound like there will be boardgaming, so I may pass". hehehe

So now that I could read it on my pc, yes, I am a cylon too. I'll bring Endeavor and/or Planet Steam. Would love to play CHAOS!

 
At 7:12 AM, October 09, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

And Chris, we've talked about hitting the classics. Anything in mind?

 
At 10:39 AM, October 09, 2009, Blogger Schifani said...

I'll be able to game from 9-12:30, drive my daughter to dance, come back, go do another short assignment, and then watch football.

 
At 2:45 PM, October 09, 2009, Blogger pat said...

I plan to come between 9 and 10:00, probably (will bring breakfast tacos)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home