Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's a Major Award!


I got home from gaming tonight and found a big box on my doorstep.









Of course, I was hoping for something like this...







What I actually got was this:


This is my sister's Christmas present to me. Apparently they are so backordered on these things that they take about 10-12 weeks to fill an order. I never in a million years would have gotten one of these things for myself, but my sister is a great gift-giver.

I have not yet hooked it up. I am a bit afraid of it and what it might do to a human being. It has recessed speakers in the headrest. It has game-triggered lighting effects. It has 12 motors. And it doesn't even go anywhere. I will probably host on Saturday just so I can offer rides on this thing. Call of Duty 4, Rock Band...$10 a pop for 20 minutes- I should clean up. Bring your credit card, Michael.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, February 12, 2008, Blogger Simon said...

So it's kinda like Andy's gaming chair from the 40 Year Old Virgin?! 'Cause honestly - that thing was awesome...

"Hey look, I'm ripping your head off (pause) ...and now I'm throwing it at you"

 
At 1:44 PM, February 12, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

Chris, do you want us to ever LEAVE your house? Pretty soon it will just be the SABG commune.

 
At 5:02 PM, February 13, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I've been upgraded from questionable to probable with a throat. Since people are breaking out the wargames, I've suddenly had an urge to try out ASL Starter Kit #1 again. And rock out, of course.

By the way, I've ordered the Strat cards, and there's an outside chance I'll have them by Saturday, UPS willing.

 
At 9:48 PM, February 13, 2008, Blogger Simon said...

I might actually be in town this weekend. Is there any interest in some Crokinole? I've got a mighty itch. (and I need to finally give Rock Band a go as well)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home