Saturday, December 30, 2006

1/1/07 Shogun....

Come and fight in the lands of feudal Japan on the very first day of the new year... after you've played the night away elsewhere.

A few confirmed yesterday: Chad, Jon, Simon, and me of course. Rick dropped out, and so did Ben. There's room for one more. And well, given that anything can happen because it's a holiday, please reconfirm to save you a spot. Dibs for that last spot to whoever asks for it first.

If only one more interested party steps up to the plate (ie there's just enough players for Shogun and no more), I would gladly host given that I haven't since the days before SABG. Snacks and leftover New Years booze will be provided. If there is more people interested in playing games, well I could just as well play this at DL (sans booze sadly).

I'd like to start at 11am to at least have some time for ~2 more games, but 12 noon would work as well. We could play until my wife starts threatening to bend and crease my shiny mint Shogun cards (gasp!).

So RSVP with preferred time (11 or 12noon).

10 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

noon would work far better for me, I am not sure that I could play if it before that.

 
At 4:44 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

11am would work for me but I'm hesitant to make plans... Dayna and I just finished pouring the last of 24 jello shots between the two of us for tomorrow's New Years celebration... I'll make it for sure, but in what state and time, I can't tell you.

 
At 8:51 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Carlos said...

Rob, I would really love to check out this game, but since I had an all day session on Saturday, I can only think of what my wife would say. The cell phone started ringing during our game of TI3 towards the latter half. Thanks.

 
At 9:18 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

I'm in, if there's a spot.

 
At 9:44 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

The last spot? Brian's it is then. And Simon will show up with a handicap. Good, someone that I can potentially beat after I got my butt handed to me at BGG.con (horrible turn-event card order screwed me combined with a strong attack from one of my opponents).

Cool. I'm emailing my address. We'll just say noon.

No prob Carlos, maybe next time. Rick is already signed up for the next session.

 
At 11:28 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Chad said...

Noon works for me. I'll be there.

 
At 11:59 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

oh ok.... Chad replied. I emailed you my address, and rest of details.

Don't know if the rules are online, but it's not that hard to explain.

 
At 12:48 PM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

OK, I can't make it until 2-3, so I'm out for Shogun.

 
At 5:00 PM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Ted said...

Brian et al,

I think I could venture out for a couple hours of warfare. Either Battle Lore or Combat Commander would be great.

 
At 7:11 PM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Aright... we'll do it at DL. After all the begging and crying that I had to do... some other time.

Kidding. There's more people interested in gaming tomorrow, so DL it is. I'll be there at noon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home