Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Twilight Imperium - The Beast

A friend of mine from work and I want to host a game of TI3 at my house on Saturday Sept. 23rd. Yes I know that this is a month away, but our work schedules often involve weekend work and it is hard to coordinate a session.

So if you are willing to play "The Beast", let me know. I'll remind you again as the day approaches. TI3 is not a quick game, so I thought a 10 or 11 am start time would be good. My wife usually is good about providing chips and dips. Think about it!

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

23rd may be good for me. No plans for now....for now.

 
At 3:54 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Its too early to tell whether I'll be able to make it... but I have officially penciled it in. Count me in as a definite maybe!

 
At 7:06 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Chad said...

I should be able to show up as well.

 
At 9:12 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

I want to play. At this rate my car may be fixed just in time.

 
At 10:07 PM, August 28, 2006, Blogger Carlos said...

If all of you can play, that will make six players. A perfect storm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home