Monday, July 31, 2006

Big Gaming Weekend!

As I've mentioned before, this weekend I slip the surly bonds of earth (and matrimony), which leaves me free to touch the face of long games. So, I propose this saturday for a bout of Seven Ages. Now, we could do this at my place or at Dragon's Lair. Obviously I have my preferences. So who is interested in another game of this (from 10am until whenever)? Post in the comment thread (and where you think the game should be held).

I would like to game on Sunday as well, but I'm not 100% sold on making 7 Ages a two day thing (even if the logistics worked for other people, which I'm guessing they don't). But it could be Sword of Rome, for example.

And I'm probably going to host the typical Friday night session, but I've got a few things still up in the air. Check back later ...

If you want to attend but haven't played, the 7 Ages rules are online.

9 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

As I see it, the draw for my place is it's quiet, and we can leave the game setup during lunch/dinner. We can start/stop whenever. And no interruptions.

Table space is better at DL (depending on what's on the calendar). Probably if we have many players that will matter more.

 
At 9:50 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I can not game on friday night, but saturday and sunday are a go for me.

Your house is fine with me.

 
At 10:27 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Ted said...

Turns out I have a church retreat this Sat. I might be able to swing Sunday afternoon, but I'm not sure.

 
At 11:37 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

It's stange, but the deeper I get into games - the more I enjoy the short and sweet ones. Plus, the weekends are way too precious to give up.

I guess that's my way of saying I might be there on Friday but not Saturday or Sunday.

 
At 4:04 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Good luck, guys! I'm totally busy this weekend and even my day off on Friday is getting jammed up.

 
At 8:57 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Mark said...

I would like to play Saturday, but have to leave by 4:30. If y'all can work around that then I'm in and I vote for Brian's place.

 
At 6:46 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger scott said...

probably in for friday
probably in for sunday
saturday I am tied up waiting for cable guy 12-4 (or with travel time 11:45-4:15) but would love to split a position

 
At 2:26 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Mark said...

Happy to split a position with you Scott.

I'm out for Friday and Sunday.

 
At 7:04 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger scott said...

the wife's honey do list just came in and so my update is Friday in, Saturday out the whole day, and Sunday up in the air but more likely in. Where and when sunday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home