Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Friday Gaming at Brian & Jacqui's (5/16)

Factoid #1: Yesterday, I had a 70lb rolling suitcase that I dragged 10 blocks through a DC suburb at 2pm. In a suit. I sweated more walking to my car at the airport at 11pm.

Factoid #2: Jacqui and I are hosting gaming this Friday, starting at 7pm! Respond in the comments.

Factoid #3: Factoid #1 would not be true in about two weeks. DC in July is miserable. I hope to not rediscover this in person.

Come game, and discuss the vagaries of weather and how to drag heavy objects!

8 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I should be able to make it.

 
At 1:22 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

I can probably make it. Hopefully we can get a big group this time since rumor has it that Jeff is nearly finished unpacking.

 
At 6:36 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

70 pounds? Were you at a well-dressed bowling tournament? :)

I'll soon be traveling a lot to DC as well. Now I just need to time my trip to coincide with the World Boardgaming Championship in Baltimore...

 
At 4:21 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

All bowling tournaments are well dressed.

 
At 7:04 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Jeff said...

except for the shoes...

 
At 2:50 AM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Shoes shouldn't take that long to unpack...

You were talking about the move still right?

 
At 9:07 AM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

The shoes are the best part, if you can stand the previous owner's foot funk... I wonder if there are any board games about bowling...

 
At 5:17 AM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

What? Expanding beyond boardgames? When are we bowling?
Or paintballing?

I'm tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home