Saturday, April 01, 2006

To Market, To Market, Jiggity Jig

In a mere week, I'm off to my yearly gaming convention (woo-hoo!). Apart from gaming, there's a flea market, where I'll unload some games that I don't care for. I haven't decided exactly what I'm taking, but I'm leaning towards the following:

  • Antike
  • Cannes
  • Valley of the Mammoths
  • Warangel
  • War of the Ring (shrinkwrap) [that's my spare Barnes & Noble copy]
And a few other random games that I suspect nobody locally wants. In any case, if you want to trade/buy any of them (or want any of my games for trade), speak up before they disappear.

5 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

How much do you want for War of the Ring?

 
At 3:53 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

which convention?

 
At 7:09 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

Inquiries/offers via email. The convention is The Gathering of Friends.

 
At 8:27 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Nice Blade Runner reference.

 
At 4:55 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

Having been informed that Jacqui doesn't mind, I'm going to sell Funny Friends (Fiese Fruende Fette Feten) unless somewhere here wants it, too. Right now the games that are staring at "The Box" includes:

Tikal, Warangel, Dungeon Twister, FFFF, Valley of the Mammoths, Modern Zeiten, Cannes, Programmer's Knightmare, Super Munchkin (Shrinkwrapped),
Senator,
Mutiny.

I may toss in another b
And probably some smaller card games. Drop me an email by Tuesday if you you are interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home