Friday, February 03, 2006

Barnes & Noble Board Game Sale

Hey, Chad here. For those of y'all that haven't heard, Barnes & Noble has put a lot of their board games on clearance. When I went by the B&N at 1604 and 281 last night they had Twilight Imperium, War of the Ring, a few of the Fantasy Flight Silver Line games, and a few other board and card games 50 percent off. If you're a B&N member you still get the extra 10% off from what I noticed. Not the biggest selection but it may be worth checking out.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

At those prices, I think everyone should run over and pick up a copy of Twilight Imperium 3!

 
At 10:45 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Hell yeah... I'm there tomorrow.

 
At 11:09 AM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks for the info, Chad. I'm planning on checking the B&N at I-10 and DeZavala someetime today. I'll post if there's cheap gaming goodness to be found there.

 
At 12:01 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Did I miss my window of opportunity on these deals? I just moved to the area and only got my internet set up on saturday and have been occupied trying to get unpacked.

 
At 1:36 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Well, Michael, it seems we all may have. I went to the one on Dezavala, and didn't find ANY gamer's games (unless you are into StarWars Risk). I went today to the one Chad is talking about and it had the same SW games, a few others, and....

1 copy War of the Rings
1 Munchkin (I bought the 2nd one)
2 Mutiny
1 Incognito (spelling?)

The rest was mainstream stuff. BTW, I sell games online every now and then. Let me know if you are interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home