Sunday, January 15, 2006

Gaming Celebrity May Join Us This Week

I received a note from Scott Nicholson, host of the Board Games with Scott video podcast. Scott is in town this week and interested in joining us for some gaming.

It sounds like Scott is tied up on Monday during the day, but Monday night, Tuesday, or Wednesday may be possibilities. I asked him to monitor this blog for further possibilities beyond Monday. I'm going to be busy Tuesday and Wednesday, but if anyone is interested in setting something up with Scott, just give him a shout.

Scott: Great show! I'm looking forward to the upcoming Heroscape episode.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Great! We will be at Dragon's Lair tomorrow.

 
At 11:59 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Scott's staying at a hotel at I-10 and Wurzbach, but doesn't have a rental car. Maybe someone would be willing to give him a lift for the 5 miles or so to DL? I'd do it, but I won't be there.

 
At 2:06 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

I tried watching that vlog a couple weeks ago but couldn't get the videos to stream or download for the life of me. I might try later again. Chances are my network was just undergoing diagnostics at the wee hour in the morning I was on.

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow. -New people, new games...mmmm

 
At 10:21 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

Okay, so I watched an episode and all I have to say is that that catchy little theme song better follow him around. -And also I hope he sprouts up from behind tables all jovial like instead of actually walking.

These things would make me happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home