Monday, March 15, 2010

Enchantment!

Hooray! I finally finished Dragon Age: Origins last night, just in time for the expansion to come out tomorrow. Talk about a long game! I'm sure I put at least 80 hours into completing the sucker. Worth it? Pretty much. Its not Tolkien-worthy, but there were some parts where they succeeded in firing the epic fantasy thing on all cylinders.

No spoilers here, of course, for those that haven't finished it.... But I'll be very curious to see how the import character function is going to work.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, March 15, 2010, Blogger Rob said...

Good timing. I'm ready to start my download.

 
At 5:37 AM, March 16, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

Wow. I found out how the import character thing resolves certain... problems at the end of the base game. It's so lame I had to go back and replay the end of the base game, choose a different path, and get a different ending just to keep things from being utterly ridiculous. Being forced to pretend the base game was all just a dream seems pretty sub par for Bioware.

 
At 11:54 AM, March 16, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Enchantment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home