Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I'm probably going to purge another 12-25 games fairly soon, but if anyone wants something I can skip the geeklist auction...probably going are:
  • Some age of steam expansions
  • Aladdin's Dragons
  • Combat Commander (Europe and Med and Battlepack one)
  • Le Havre
  • Samurai
  • Tales of the Arabian Knights
  • Tribune
As well as a bunch of games that don't have so much name recognition. I'm also probably going to get rid of some XBox games (BioShock/Oblivion IV combo pack, Fallout 3, UFC Unleashed, Mass Effect). My full list of games is here. Email me if interested.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, February 03, 2010, Blogger Mike S said...

interested in samurai and I will need to do some research but might also be interested in aladdins dragons.

 
At 11:20 AM, February 05, 2010, Blogger Mountainbuilders said...

Couldn't find your email address. I looked at your list, what do you want for Acquire?

 
At 9:17 AM, February 06, 2010, Blogger Brian said...

My geekmail is here.
I'm looking to get one of the nice wooden sets of Acquire, which means I can get rid of the set I have...I'd have to check how much they normally go for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home