posted by pat @ 11:20 AM
I'm intereted, but I can't go.
I am interested but it is very doubtful I could go and on the off chance I can it would likely only be for a short segment. Next Saturday my odds probably go up to toss up.
I'll be scheduling a board game day soon! I'll make a decision this weekend as to what day. I am pondering next weekend, so if y'all have preferences of saturday over sunday, let me know and I'll let that shape my decision.
I am out for the next 3-4 weekends so no preference from me.
I will be getting back frim Idaho Saturday, so doubtfull for either day as I settle back in.
Post a Comment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.