Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Poker -- Last time I'll spam this site

I'm trying again to start a poker game this coming weekend. It seemed Saturday worked best for people, but this time I'm considering moving it to Sunday to coincide with NFL's effective Opening Day -- barbecue, football, and cards from noon until whenever. Let me know if you are interested.

Also, if you have any future poker interest, let me know so I can add you to my mailing list and stop spamming this board. So far I think that's only Rob.

6 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

I don't have a problem with posting here, but feel free to add me to the list. [Doubt I'll be able to make it anytime soon, but you never know].

 
At 11:17 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

Sunday I should be able to make it, I will need to get directions from you on how to get there. Also get me on the list.

 
At 12:39 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

I probably can't make it this Sunday, but if there is regularly barbeque, sports on, and some Texas hold 'em (the only poker game i can stand for extended periods) then perhaps I could be persuaded to come by now and again. ;)

 
At 5:24 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

I'm interested...especially if the non poker games still might make an appearance.

 
At 2:28 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

hmmmm.... I thought it was Saturday. I was just going to post that you could count with me and wife, but I work on Sunday.

 
At 10:03 AM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Alas, I received even *less* interest this time than last, whether on Saturday or Sunday, so I guess I'll put it off again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home